My experience in dashain

       DASHAIN

☆INTRODUCTION
Dashain Festival is one of the most important Hindu festival which is celebrated all over Nepal delightfully. This festival usually falls in the month of September or October and is actually celebrated for 15 days.

☆ My BAD AND GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Good experience           Bad experience         
¤ In first day
 I wake up early          ¤ I fought with
In the morning.            My sister. 
                               
¤ I do my                        ¤ My mother
Homework .                  Scold me.

                   
The  festival is regarded as the following points they are:-


  • 1st day- Ghatasthapana
  • 7th day - fulpati
  • 8th day- Asthami
  • 9th day- Nawami
  • 10th day- Vijaya dashami (main dashain day)
  • 11th day- ekadashi


EXPERIENCE in the dashain and
Dashami vacation

I wake up early. I brush my teeth.
Then I clean my room. I go to bath. I  help mother to do puja. I washed my clothes Another day I went Ranjana home to do  practice dance next day , I went kritika home to do homework. In the dashain I went mamamaghar and the old grandmother put tika and she get me blessing.  I click photo with my grandmother.


   At last,I want to say that My dashain experience and vacation goes nicely and happily with my family.
       

              THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival

Project Work

EXPERIENCE