My father

             " My  father "


'The father is the greatest gift for every daughter.  Every girl may not be queen to her husband but she is always princess to her father.. '

             My father name is Dillip Rana magar.He is  40 years old. He is business man. He is handsome.  He has been by best father. He supports me in each & every situation. Being a daughter of him has been blessings for me.  He  is the super hero for me.He always taught me the good manners & discipline. I have been showered by all his love and affection.  He is the most handsome, kindest, hardworking and gentleman



                    I  respect my father. & I am very thankful to god for giving me such a lovely & helpful father. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival

EXPERIENCE

Project Work